Comment on page
Earning Cap in 1:1 Mode
1:1 Mode has Daily Mana Cap as well. These restrictions limit the amount of Mana and tokens that users can possess per day.
Earning Mechanics in Solo Mode:
X: the basic Intuition based on the level
X’: the total extra Intuition
Y: the basic Mana based on the level
Y’: the total amount of extra Mana
Z: the current Extrovert & speed of recovering Mana.
Parameter: A range of system values
Q: Quality = the quality of the conversation with Tago Soul. Good Quality = 1, Bad Quality or Cheating = 0.
S: Status of NFT Soul, Active - Normal - Tired.
Talk value: Value set by the game developer that is subject to change.
- 1.Total Mana and Mana Recovery Speed
- 2.The conversation’s quality
- 3.NFT Tago Soul 3 (Type, Level)
- 4.Gem (Type, Level)
Mystery Box value affects the dropping rate of a Mystery Box:
- 1.SL: Soul Luck
- 2.SLC: Soul Luck Coefficient (Gem/Slot)
- 3.TALK: The number of chat line with Tago Soul
- 4.Luck value: Value set by the game developer that is subject to change.
Generally, Mystery Box Quality is defined by:
- Soul’s Luck attributes